Tuesday, August 8, 2017

New! Printable Coloring Pages 🖤

I love to color!  

When 'Adult Coloring' became a socially acceptable, it made me feel so happy.  Not only do other adults enjoy using crayons, colored pencils, and markers (yay, not alone!) but the de-stressing and creative benefits of coloring are embraced by folks from all walks of life which is cool.



I love coloring so much - so of course I couldn't resist transforming some of my original art into coloring pages, which led me to design some original paper crafts like envelopes and paper dolls. 



Now that I have a small collection, I decided to make them available as printable downloads through my Etsy shop.


Each design is affordable, and you can print as many copies as you'd like.   

A PDF file is available immediately for download after purchase. 




I recommend printing on white card-stock for the best results, especially with the paper crafts to make them sturdy :)  


Florin, the Herbalist Cat Paper Doll

All coloring page PDFs arrive without the Midnight River watermark


You can find these coloring pages in my online shop 🖤 HERE 🖤


Thanks for stopping by Midnight River Press!  I'd love to hear what you think of my new coloring pages or what you think I should make next - more paper dolls, right? :)

I'll also be releasing some new coloring pages later this week (one of which is the paper doll shown above) AND my Goodreads giveaway ends later this week!  

Check out the widget at the top of the blog and click to enter a free autographed copy of 'The Last Cyclops' (ends Aug 10, 2017) 


Thanks again...  I hope you have a lovely week, full of color! 
🖤Sarah


  






No comments:

Post a Comment